December 31, 2010

The flashback episode...

If you watch TV during this holiday week, and especially on this last day of the year, you’ll find many programs that are either reruns, flashback episodes, or countdowns of favorite moments.  Think of this post as some combination of all of those.  And just as those TV people are simply trying to enjoy a holiday break and rely on previous work to get them out of doing it now, so am I.
Today I’ll share which of the posts on this little blog have been my personal favorites.  Realizing that nobody is truly able to judge their own work neutrally and critically, I don’t list these based on some measure of their quality.  They’re just ones that have special meaning to me.
This was a year in my life of both joy and sorrow, as I’m sure it has been for many of you.  Few years go by in life without a little of each.  But my Lord has led me through it, just as He does every year.  He has also blessed me with a wonderful family and life, and this year has given me an opportunity to share all of that with all of you.
So without further ado, I give you my favorite posts of 2010:

Happy new year to all of you from all of us here at home in the Wilburness!

No comments:

Post a Comment