February 19, 2011

Many Lovely Blogs...

My thoughtful friend Heidi Poole, who writes a wonderful book blog, has bestowed on my blog the honor of this One Lovely Blog Award:
The following are the instructions as to what to do when receiving the award:

1.  Accept the award and post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award along with his or her blog link.

2.  Pass the award to fifteen other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.

3.  Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Number one: check.  Number three I’ll get to right after I post this.  But number two is tougher.  With a limited amount of spare time, there are only a few quality blogs I read regularly, and they’re not exactly newly discovered, so I’ll have to bend the rules a bit:
Heidi's Books: the aforementioned wonderful book blog
Chandelierious: a decorating/lifetstyle blog written by a chic and talented friend
The Place Beneath: the blog of another friend and fellow homeschooler
Albright Acres: a former student's blog about her life and family
Thanks again, Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment