September 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

September is the first month of the year in my world, more suited to the job than its frigid and dreary friend January.  It’s the month of my birth nearly forty years ago, and I’ve spent the last thirty-five of them as either a student or teacher on a school schedule.
In preparation for a new decade of my life and a new school year my summer was filled with ruthless home organization, brainstorms of teaching ideas, easy homespun craft projects, lots of fun with my family along the way, and plans to keep it all up through the school year.  I’m looking forward to sharing it all with you.
Happy New Year!


This corner of the kitchen featured in the last post of last year
is all spruced up for the new year.
In this house, things don't stay the same color
or in the same place for long.
 

2 comments:

  1. wishing you a fantastic year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see that you are back blogging. I like the little glimpse into your artsy world. (To me that's totally amazing since I'm the exact opposite.)

    ReplyDelete